Why use My Budget Planner?
There are many benefits to budgeting properly, here are a few in our My Budget Planner to get you back in control.
- Keep a track of your finances
- Be organised with what you spend your money on
- Plan for your repayments and expenses
- Give yourself time for unexpected expenses
- Have the freedom to spend or save based on your budget
Best time to Budget
It is always good to budget no matter what your situation is, however there are times when it is especially important to keep on top of your finances. The best times to budget are when:
- You have limited income
- You are working towards buying a home, investment property or a car
- You have outstanding debts to pay
- You would like to retire in the near future
Ways to get you back on track:
- Know your break even. This is the amount you need for basic living expenses – rent, bills etc.
- Have a sustainable plan to pay off your debts
- Minimise the extra items in your lifestyle that contribute to your debts
- Create an account and put away some money for a rainy day. It can be as little as $25 per day